is PhD in Philosophy of Education, Head of the International Cooperation and European Integration Office, Associate Professor at the Social Philosophy, Philosophy of Education, Education Policy Department, National Pedagogical Dragomanov University Kyiv, Ukraine, Executive Secretary of the journal Philosophy of Education. Author of more than 40 publications (Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Greece, Germany, Great Britain, Russia)
- Member of International Society for Universal Dialogue
- Member of European Network on Gender Equality in Higher Education
- Member of B.F.Trentowsky Society of Philosophical Pedagogy (Poland)
- Member of Central European Philosophy of Education Society (CEUPES)
Research interests: philosophy of education, gender equality, civic education, equality politics and policies.
List of Main Conferences
- XI World Congress "Values and ideals: Theory and Practice" (11-16 July 2016) (Warsaw, Poland)
- London Conference in Critical Thought, 2015, the stream ‘Theory Lessons’ (United Kingdom)
- 8th European Conference on Gender Equality in Higher Education (3-5 September 2014). Pre-doc conference grant. Vienna (Austria)
- 10th World Congress "The Human Being: its Nature and Functions" (04–09 July 2014). Tetіana Matusevych (co-auth ) "The Future Human Being – What Is It Like? (Issues of Philosophy of Education) " Craiova (Romania)
- International scientific and practical conference "Development Priorities Of Pedagogical And Psychological Sciences in Twentieth Century" (Odessa, Ukraine, 2013)
- VI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovation in Technology and Education" (Belovо, Russia, 2013)
Publications in SCOPUS and WoS
- Matusevych, T. (2018). Education in the era of transit. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 50(14), 1559-1560. doi: 10.1080/00131857.2018.1462458 (SCOPUS)
- Shevchuk, D., & Matusevych, T. (2017). Discursive identity and problem of social identification. Analele Universitatii din Craiova, Seria Filozofie, 39(1), 194-201. (SCOPUS)
- Matusevych, T. (2016). Values transformation in transitional societies: Revolution or eclecticism? Analele Universitatii din Craiova, Seria Filozofie, 38(2), 142-149. (SCOPUS)
- [In Russian] Matusevych T. The Future Human Image: a Modern Philosophical Discourse\ Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Theory and Practice. Tambov: Gramota, 2013. №4 (30):.Part.1–P. 126 – 130.
- [In Russian] Matusevych T. Philosophy of Education in Search of the Ideal Future Human Image/ Innovations in technology and education: Proceedings of the VI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Innovations in technology and education" (17-18 May 2013): in 4 parts. / Branch KuzGTU in Belovo. - Belovo University branch KuzGTU in Belovo, Russia; Publ Univ "St..Cyril and St. Methodius ", Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, 2013 - Part 3 - P. 396 - 400.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Where Can I Learn to Be a Posthuman? / Scientific Notes of Kyiv University of Tourism, Economics and Law. Series: Philosophy. /V. Pazenok ed. – K.: KUTEP, 2013.– №14. –P.298-309.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Historical and Philosophical Notions of Gender Issues in Education/ Journal of the Institute of Child Development. Vyp.21. Series: Philosophy, Pedagogy, Psychology: Collected Works. - Kyiv: Publishing House of the Dragomanov National Pedagogical University, 2012. – P. 88 – 90.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Historical and Philosophical Notions of Gender Issues in Education/ Prydniprovsky social and humanitarian readings: Proceedings of the Krivorozhskaya session I All-Ukrainian scientific-practical conference with international participation (m. Krivoy Rog, 24 November 2012.) In 5 parts. - D: LLC "Innovation", 2012 - Part. I. - P. 78 - 81.
- [In Russian] Matusevych T. Single-Sex Education as a Means Of Accounting Gender Characteristics in The Process of Forming Planetary-Cosmic Personality of School Pupils/ The future human image: Whom and How to educate in younger generation /. O. Bazaluk ed./ – Kyiv.: MFKO, 2013. – Book 3. – P. 248 – 271.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. The Phenomenon of Gender: the Formation and Basic Theoretical Concepts/ Scientific Notes of Kyiv University of Tourism. Economics and Law. Series: Philosophy. /V. Pazenok ed. – K.: KUTEP, 2013. – № 13. – P.246-262.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Axiological Aspects of the Single-Sex Educational System in Modern Society// Gilea: Research Journal. Collected Works / Chief. eds. V. Vashkevych. - K .: VIR UAS, 2013. - Issue 73 (№6). - P. 295-297 11. [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Education and gender: historical types of interaction./ Proceedings of the conference of students and young scientists Gender-PRO. - Kharkiv, 2013. - Vol. 1 - P. 64 - 67.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Social background of the Renaissance of Ideas of single-sex education in modern society/ Achievements of social and human sciences in modern Ukraine. Materials of II All-Ukrainian. scientific conference with international participation. (m. Simferopol, April 26, 2013): in 4 parts. - D .: of "Innovation", 2013. - part 2 - P. 88 - 90.
- [In Russian] Matusevych T. Philosophy of Education: Priorities of Personality Development // Medical, social and philosophical aspects of human health in today's society: the experience of interdisciplinary researches / collective monograph. Ed. prof. V. Barsukov and others. - Moscow - Orel .: FGBOU VPO Orel State University, 2013 - P. 144 - 147.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T.V. Tourism and Gender: Point of Contact. Modern trends and improvement of tourist activity in Ukraine in the context of conceptual positions of Global Code of Tourism Ethics. Materials of XII postgraduate readings. - K .: Izd "KUTEL", 2013.- P. 47-52
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Gender Approach in Education: Principles, Methodology and Categories/ Scientific Notes of Kyiv University of Tourism. Economics and Law. Series: Philosophy. /V. Pazenok ed. – K.: KUTEP, 2014. – № 16. – P. 319-327.
- [In English] Matusevych T. “Unequal equality”: Axiological Aspects of Single-Sex Education / Future Human Image 1 (4) – Kiev: ISPC, 2014. – P.71–81.
- [In Ukrainian] Matusevych T. Strategies for Overcoming Vertical and Horizontal Segregation in Higher Education: the European Context/ Scientific Notes of Kyiv University of Tourism, Economics and Law. Series: Philosophy. /V. Pazenok ed. – K.: KUTEP, 2014. – № 17. – P. 348-362.
- [In English] Matusevych Tetiana (сo-auth). Otto Friedrich Bollnow: Search for the Fundamentals of Existential Philosophy. Analele Universitatii din Craiova, Seria Filosofie, nr. 34 (2/2014), pp. 5-16
- [In English] Tetiana Matusevych. (сo-auth) Cyborg, Mutant, Androgyne: The Future Human Being—What Will It Be Like? (Issues of Philosophy of Education)/ DIALOGUE AND UNIVERSALISM, edition of the Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of Sciences and the European Society of Culture, Volume 25, Issue 2, 2015.-P. 175-181
- [In English] Tetiana Matusevych. “Unequal Equality” of Gender Mainstreaming in Education: Basic Directions of Conceptualization and Praxeological Implementation/ Pedagogika Filozoficzna on-line.2015.-P. 75-80
- [In English] Tetiana Matusevych. The future human being – What is it like? Πάπυροι - Επιστημονικό Περιοδικό. Δέλτοι. τόμος 4, 2015 – P.129–136.
- [In English] Tetiana Matusevych. Values Transformation in Transitional Societies: Revolution or Eclecticism? Analele Universitatii din Craiova, Seria Filosofie, nr. 38 (2/2016), pp. 142-150
- [In English] Tetiana Matusevych. Developing Democracy in Ukraine by Gender Mainstreamingin Education: Challenges and Opportunities/ in Putting Theory into Practice in the Contemporary Classroom. Theory Lessons/ Editor(s): Becky Mc Laughlin , Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2017
- [In English] Tetiana Matusevych. Transitional Society: (Re)Evolution of Values. DIALOGUE AND UNIVERSALISM, published by Institute of Philosophy and Sociology of the Polish Academy of Sciences and Philosophy for Dialogue Foundation, No. 2 / 2017, P. 159-166.
- Dmytro Shevchuk, Tetiana Matusevych. Discursive Identity and Problem of Social Identification. Analele Universitatii din Craiova, Seria Filosofie, nr. 39 (1/2017), pp. 194-201